TOP 5: Countries I want to visit!

Hello everyone, how are you? I’m great. I’m enjoying my vacation at home in Croatia, so I can’t be bad.

Today we are talking about the top 5 countries I want to visit… so let’s go!

5. NEPAL

In fifth place is Nepal. Nepal is located on top of the Indian sub-continent, on the roof of the world, or a mountain range called the Himalayas. Nepal is home to the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest, which is almost 9 kilometres high and is also the border of Nepal and China.

Nepal is a beautiful mountainous country, a beautiful landscape, with a mountain range that takes your breath away with its beauty. Part of the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu, was destroyed in a devastating earthquake on 25 April 2015, but has now been rebuilt and life has returned to Nepal.

4. BRAZIL

In fourth place is one of the world’s largest countries, Brazil. A country of football, dance, carnival and beautiful nature.

Specifically, I want to visit the city of Rio de Janeiro. Rio de Janeiro is a huge city with almost 7 million inhabitants. It is located on the southeast coast of Brazil and is the former capital of Brazil and the Portuguese Empire.

Rio de Janeiro is home to the largest carnival in the world. On a nearby hill is the famous statue of Christ the Redeemer from where a fantastic view of the entire city descends. I really want to go there.

3. JAPAN

In the high third place is the “land of the rising sun” or Japan. Japan is an island nation in the Far East and is one of the most powerful countries in the world.

Japan is huge and has a lot to offer. What I want to visit in Japan is not Tokyo or any other big city, but Japanese villages that still hold to the ancient Japanese samurai tradition. I adore their culture, music and harmony with nature that they once had.

Japan today is quite different, with its amazing technology living at least 20 years ahead of the rest of humanity, but I want to feel the true spirit of Japan.

2. EGYPT

I have always been fascinated by ancient Egypt, the pyramids, the pharaohs, the hieroglyphs and all that North African culture. I also love deserts. I love sand, what can I tell you.

Egypt has always been on my “bucket list”. To enjoy breakfast with a beautiful view of the ancient pyramids on the Giza plateau, to sail the Nile, to ride camels, to experience life as it was led in that area many thousands of years ago.

1. ICELAND

And in first place is Iceland. Iceland is an island nation in northern Europe with only 300,000 inhabitants.

Iceland is a land of fire and ice, a country that is often covered in snow and ice, but has many active volcanoes that attract tourists.

Also, I want to swim in the famous blue lagoon, walk around the place where the American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet, enjoy the view of Aurora borealis… Iceland is for me the most beautiful country in the world (after Croatia, of course) and I really want to visit it more than any other country in the world!

See you next week… byeee!