TOP 5: My favourite movies

TOP 5: My favourite movies

We all love to come home after a hard day, go to bed and watch a series or a movie. Today I’m going to talk about my 5 favourite movies.

By the way, I’m a very big fan of SF and fantasy movies, so fans of love movies won’t find anything for themselves here. Sorry, maybe next time I will have something for you.

So let’s see my list:

5. Independence Day

In fifth place is Independence Day, a very famous movie.

The plot of the movie revolves around the invasion of aliens on Earth and the impotence of the human race over the far more advanced alien race, but humanity eventually wins. I will not tell you how, take a few hours and watch it, it pays off.

The film is dominated by fantastic special effects and great acting and is 5th place on my list

4. Forrest Gump

No need to waste words on this masterpiece of a movie, I believe we have all watched it, at least a few times.

For those who don’t happen to know, the plot follows Forrest Gump, a man who recounts his fantastic life to strangers on a bench waiting for a bus. Forrest is an interesting and distinctive man, he does not have too many friends, but with his resourcefulness and many talents he has gained a lot in life.

Forrest Gump is one of the best movies of all time, and it’s on my list for a good reason. If you haven’t happened to watch it, do it now – no jokes, the movie is absolutely ingenious.

3. Hobbit trilogy

In a high third place is the Hobbit trilogy. Also one of those very famous movies.

The movie was created as an adaptation of the books of J.R.R. Tolkien, a fantastic writer who also lived in Birmingham for a part of his life.

The plot of the movie follows the hobbit Bilbo Baggins who embarks on a great adventure with the dwarves to defeat the great dragon and liberate their homeland. The movie won major awards and follows the plot of the book very well, something in which movies rarely succeed. Watch this movie.

2. Avengers: Endgame

If you need to know one thing about me, I’m abnormally obsessed with MARVEL movies. I literally adore them.
My favourite of them is Avengers: Endgame.

To understand the context of the plot of this movie, you have to look at the previous 15 or so MARVEL movies, but in short, the plot follows the Avengers, superheroes from Earth after the defeat by the great villain, Thanos. The movie is currently the most profitable movie of all time and you just have to watch it.

1. Insterstellar

And finally, my favourite movie is Interstellar. Insterstellar is seen by many as one of the best SF films ever and I definitely agree with that.

If you plan to watch it, don’t watch the trailer because absolutely nothing will be clear to you – take a few hours and watch this masterpiece.

The plot is complicated, very complicated, but it revolves around finding a new planet for life after the collapse of planet Earth. I can’t describe in enough words how good this movie is, I can watch it again every day and I will never get bored. I recommend this movie to everyone.

Thanks for your attention. See you next Thursday – cheers! Or as we say in Croatia ”Živjeli!”