A Day in the Life!

A Day in the Life!

Since I started working in hospitality, a typical day is just long hours in the kitchen. You start early morning and finish late at night. Very tiring and tedious sometimes, hence why on my off day apart from getting some rest, I like to do something fun to get out of the work zone and have a day to myself or with my friends. So I thought I would show you a day in my life: the ‘off day’ edition…

Go Ape!

Last week after graduation, since my friends and I were already in a celebratory mood, we decided to go to Go Ape! As I have shared in the past, I am an adrenaline junkie, so this is my way of celebration. For those of you who don’t know, Go Ape! is a treetop adventure course with different obstacle courses, including swing off from trees, zip lines, Tarzan swing and so on. Since I have known about this place, I have been waiting to go there, and what better day to do it than after your graduate. A fun day filled with swinging off trees, passing through some courses in the sky (some really long and challenging, not gonna lie), but all in all, great fun and a perfect getaway from busy working life. The activity took most of our day travelling and enjoying the course, but after this, it was time to head back to central London.

Dinner at Leicester Square

Leicester Square is one of my favourite places to go in London. I just love sitting in the grass and seeing the world go by, it’s really relaxing. So instead of sitting in a restaurant and having a meal, we had a Burger King to go and sat in Leicester Square enjoying the weather and the hustle and bustle of London, enjoying our dinner and just hanging out. We just passed the time in the square, relaxing, sitting and lying in the grass until it was time to head over to the cinemas.

Movie Night!

I am pleased about cinemas opening back up after the lockdown as I love a movie night watching movies on the big screen, especially the ones I have been waiting for. I am a big Marvel fan hence the chosen movie: Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. Honestly, worth the wait and hype, and I definitely recommend watching it. A good movie and a perfect way to end the night.

After a fun day, it was time to head back home as I had to go back to work the next day, but it was definitely a needed getaway and always great to catch up with friends and have fun. Just to finish, this is just one day out of many off-days I get, which usually are spent catching on some sleep and relaxing. But once in a while, this is definitely needed 🙂