I hope you are all well and safe. Today I am here to share with you a recipe of a healthy chocolate brownie, I know that the word chocolate is usually never associated with healthy, but this time it is. You will love this brownie, and you will not feel that guilty about eating it.
- 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder;
- 400g of boiled, peeled and crushed sweet potato;
- 2 eggs;
- 10 tablespoons of honey;
- 5 tablespoons of oat flour or oat flakes, I used locust flour.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 100 ml of water
The coconut oil can be replaced by olive oil, and the flour can be any other flour. You can also include some nuts, but I didn’t include in mine this time because I am not the biggest fan of walnuts and those were the only ones that I had at home.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °;
- Place all ingredients in a blender;
- Grind all the ingredients to a paste, to make it easier add 100ml of water to our brownie dough;
- Place the dough in your chosen tin to take to the oven, lined with parchment paper;
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180 °
- Decorate the way you want
For my brownies, I decided to decorate them with strawberries and raspberries, and the combination was perfect. It is an easy recipe, and everyone will love it, i’m sure.
Let me know what your favourite thing is to bake. See you next week,