My playlist

My playlist

Hey everyone,

I hope you are well and safe. Today, I am here to talk with you about the recent artists that I discovered and the songs that are now on my playlist. As you all should know, nowadays everyone is using TikTok, and it seems like it is going to be the next big app that everyone will join. To be honest, I downloaded the app and I am addicted, I don’t do any videos, but I love to watch them and I probably spend too much time there. With this app, I have been discovering excellent artists. I have at least 4 different playlists, one for studying, one for when I am taking a shower, one for when I just want to listen to music and another one for when I am doing exercise.

1. Surfaces

The first music that I heard from them is called “Sunday Best” because it was all over social media, but then I went to my Spotify account and researched about them, and they have amazing songs. You should definitely listen to them.

1. Khalid

You all should know who Khalid is. In the last couple of months, I have been listening more to his songs because they help me relax and be more focused. My favourite song at the moment is called “8TEEN”.

1. Olivia O’Brien

I have to speak about her. She became very famous when her song with Gnash called “I Hate U, I Love U” was released, and then no one spoke more about her. In February 2020 she released her second micromixtape, called “The Results Of My Poor Judgement” and the songs are very good. The songs that I listen to at least 5 times a day are called “Love Myself” and “Complicated”.

1. The soundtrack of The Greatest Showman

I watched the movie recently, and I loved it! I am a big fan of musicals, so it isn’t uncommon that I would like it, but I have been enjoying the songs as well, they are so powerful, and they give me motivation, to be honest. My favourite ones are “Rewrite the Stars” and “This is me”.

1. Don’t start now by Dua Lipa.

I love this song! It is such a fantastic vibe when I am doing exercise, this one is definitely playing.

1. If the world was ending by JP Saxe ft. Julia Michaels

I love this song, as well! It is a very slow song, but it is perfect.

These are my recent discoveries in terms of artists and songs, let me know your favourite songs and artists.

See you next week,