My favourites of March 2020

My favourites of March 2020

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all safe and well. With all of this situation happening in the world right now, I wanted to come and talk with you about something positive like my favourites of March. This is perhaps not a period that we should be buying a lot, and I am not telling you to go out and buy, because most of the things here that I am going to recommend to you, I had at home since the beginning of the year or it is something that I usually buy.

1. Elite

I think in a previous post I mentioned that I love to watch Spanish series’s and two weeks ago the new season of Elite came out and I can tell you that I watched it in 3 days. I am not going to give you a spoiler, but it is a series about three working-class teens enrolled in a private school in Spain and the story about their life in school and the drama behind the main characters. There are currently 3 seasons, and each episode is 50 minutes.

1. Love is Blind

I love reality shows!! If you like them, you should definitely watch this one on Netflix. It only has one season, and it is also one hour each episode. The reality show is about single women and men trying to find a match and fall in love without ever seeing each other face-to-face, and they only have the chance to see each other face to face if they propose. It is an exciting series and I think it is very funny.

1. Disney+

Disney plus came to the UK on Thursday and it has been so good to see the movies from when I was a child. I watched High School Musical again, because it is one of my favourite movies and also the new Lady and the Tramp movie which was very nice.

1. Microsoft One Note

I found out about Microsoft One Note, days ago when I was going through the apps that I had installed on my laptop. This one is perfect for taking notes during class, and since now, we have online classes is an ideal app to have it open when they are teaching.

1. Garnier Pure Active 3in1 Charcoal Blackhead Mask Wash Scrub

Since I am not using any makeup now, because I am at home. I have been doing this facemask to purifies my skin and remove dirt and impurities. I have had this mask in the bathroom for 3 months now, so now that I have more time, I decided to give it a try now, and my skin is getting so much better.

1. Chloe Thigh Workout

I am one of those people that hate working out, but since I came to Birmingham I decided to work out more and do more exercise, and now that I am always at home I feel like I need to move more. I have been doing Chloe’s workouts for the past week, and some days I can’t even move Ahah. They are perfect, free and available on her YouTube channel.

These were my favourites of March, let me know what favourite products, movies, series or YouTube channels that you discovered during March were.

See you next week,