Resolutions for 2020

Resolutions for 2020

Hi everyone,

I am finally back writing for the blog, and to be honest, I was already missing this. If you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen that I went to Rome in December and in January to Krakow with my boyfriend. Both trips were fantastic, and I am so excited for the next one that is only one month away from now, so I will definitely bring you a post about that.

Today I bring you some of my resolutions for 2020. You might think that I am already late and, to be honest, it is the first year that I am writing them in February, but January was a very stressed month. I gave myself that month to finish what I had left to do from university and to relax before my final semester started, but now I am fresh and more than ready for this year.

1. Eating healthier

This one might sound too obvious, but it is one thing that I struggle with a lot, especially since I love junk food and sweets. I started in the beginning of February, reducing my portions of meat and carbs as well, and I am now learning how to enjoy eating vegetables and fruits because I used to not eat any of them.

1. Finish my degree with a 1st class honours

For some of you, this might seem impossible, but since I joined UCB I have been working very hard to achieve this goal, and I hope in May I will tell you that I made it.

1. Travel more

I know that I travel a lot already but it is one of the things that I really enjoy, so every pound I save is to go towards that. So I hope this year I have the opportunity to visit at least 2 new countries or new cities.

1. Get accepted on a master’s degree

I am finishing my bachelor’s degree in May, and I am starting my master’s in September, so I am praying to get accepted on my option.

1. Enjoy Summer

I think this is an obvious one but I really want to have a great summer. I want to go to festivals, travel around my country, relax as much as I can before university starts again and spend lots of time with my family.

1. Find a job or an internship in marketing

I am a marketing student as you probably already know, and I hope that in 2020, I will find my first job in this field or an internship would be a victory as well.

These are some of my professional goals for 2020, but of course I have some that are mainly personal ones. If you have similar goals to mine, let me know, and let me know as well, what your goals are.

See you next week,