My shoe collection: Winter Edition

My shoe collection: Winter Edition

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a lovely week, and everything is okay with you. This week I based my post around my shoe collection not just because I love shoes but because it was in the UK that I found the best deals when buying trainers.

I am going to start by telling you about my shoe collection with my favourite style of trainers:  Adidas! To be honest, I have a lot of pairs, and some of them I don’t wear that much nowadays but I like to have just in case or because they go very well with one outfit.

Pink Stan Smith

When I was 16 years old everyone in my class bought Stan Smith trainers, most of my friends got blue, red or green, but I didn’t buy during that period. Christmas 2017, my uncle got me the pink ones as my Christmas present from the USA. To be honest most of my shoes are from the USA, because he goes there every year, so I usually ask him to buy me some. These shoes are adorable, but they are not the most comfortable ones.

Brown Gazelle

For this pair of trainers, they have the same background that my uncle bought them for me. I don’t wear them a lot because of two reasons, one of them is the material, they are leather upper. The other reason is one day I let my mother wear the trainers, she was drinking coffee and she dropped it over them!

Black & White Superstar

I think these ones are the most expensive ones, they cost me 100 euros, but to be honest, it was worth it. It has been 4 years, and they are still pretty good, except for the fact that I need to clean them. Everyone has these ones or knows a person that has.

White Falcon

I bought the Falcon one’s last year in May and to be honest, I haven’t had the opportunity to use them a lot, because they are hot. In Portugal during summer it is impossible to wear trainers or if I do they need to be the all-star ones, but I don’t have them here in the UK. With this pair I found a fantastic deal, they only cost £45!!

Blue Continental 80

My last purchase and probably the trainers that I am using most at the moment. They have stripes in blue, that is my favourite colour, and they are leather so I can use them when it’s raining. They cost around $70, and my uncle bought them at the Adidas Store.

Pink N-5923

I think these ones were the cheapest, I think I paid around £40 or even less, and I bought them at JD Sports in the sale section. I don’t wear them a lot because of the colour as they don’t suit every outfit.

After Adidas, I just have one pair of New Balance that cost me £20!! They were the best price, and are the most comfortable pair of trainers that I have. They are burgundy, so the colour is the only problem, but I am sure that I will try to find the same model but in black.

Now in terms of boots I only have 3 pairs:

Black: These are really recent, I bought two weeks ago in H&M, and they cost me £29.99. They are very comfortable, and the price for the quality was excellent. I am delighted with them.

Black with pearls: I love these ones!! Probably if you follow me on Instagram, you have seen me wearing them. They are quite heavy, but I love them. They are from Stradivarius, but I bought them 3 years ago, so you probably won’t be able to find them.

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you have any shoes that are the same as mine,