My Summer Favourites 2019

My Summer Favourites 2019

Hi everyone,

I can’t believe that summer is almost over, but I still have a couple of days in Portugal. At the moment it’s raining in Lisbon, and I am asking myself if summer is ever going to arrive because it has been one of the worst summers ever in Portugal, with the rain, a lot of wind and also not really that hot.

Today I am going to write to you about my summer favourites. With all the travelling, my bag has been packed, unpacked and packed again. So I have gathered a lot of products, technology and films that I would like to share with you.

1.Conditioner

I found this conditioner from L’Oreal called  L’Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair because some influencers on Social Media were sharing it.  I have to say that most of the time I don’t buy anything that they recommend because they are paid to do that and I am not sure if the product is excellent or that they are just promoting it. In this case, I can say its really working for me, my hair is softer, and it looks pretty.

2. Sun cream

Since it’s summertime and I am always at the beach I like to protect my skin and every year I buy the same sun cream, it’s the Piz Buin Allergy one. I love this cream because it helps my skin to be hydrated, protects it but also it helps with my allergies.

3. Body Lotion

When I leave the beach and go home, I always take a shower and then I need to hydrate my skin whilst looking after my tan. This summer I bought the Nivea After Sun Moisture, and I am so happy with the product. My skin is soft, and my tan is still here after one week, not being at the beach.

4. Series

When I went to my summer house with my parents for their holidays, I downloaded two different series that I wanted to see: “La Casa de Papel “ and “ When they see us “. The first series I already saw the 1st and 2nd season, so when they announced the 3rd season, I was excited to see what they could do with the series.

For the second series, one of my friends recommended me to see. “When they see us”. It is based on events of the 1989 Central Park jogger case and explores the lives and families of the five male suspects who were prosecuted on charges related to the rape and assault of a woman in Central Park, New York.

5. Movies

During summer I have more time to watch videos and films, and I decided to watch a couple of them and talk about 2 of them with you.

The first of them was “After” that I was super excited to watch because it’s based on a series of books that I have been reading. “After” is a romantic movie based on a teenager that is a dedicated student, dutiful daughter and loyal girlfriend to her high school sweetheart. Entering her first semester of college, she meets Hardin Scott, a mysterious and brooding rebel who makes her question all she thought she knew about herself and what she wants out of life.

The second movie is the remake of “The Lion King”, and it was beautiful. The history is a little bit different, but all the magic from Disney is still there, and the story of the movie is always fantastic.

I hope you enjoyed my post and see you next week with another fun post with a little bit of story-time.