10 Things I Never Travel Without

10 Things I Never Travel Without

Hi everyone,

As I told you at the beginning of this summer I am going to travel at least 2 times and last Sunday (16th June) it started with the first trip, and now I can tell you where I am going ….. BALI !!

For this weeks post, I decided to share with you the most important things that I need when I am travelling. Although I am not a travel expert, I love going to new places and having new experiences.

When I started packing for Indonesia, I decided to make a list of everything that I definitely needed to include and while I was packing, I was prioritising the things I had to have, and sort of drafting this post in my head.

1.Identification: I know this seems an obvious one but I never travel without any ID or Passport;

2. Charging accessories: One of my worst nightmares involves running out of battery when I am travelling, and having no way to charge it. I always bring my power bank and my cable;

3.Glasses: I don’t know if you know, but I have myopia, so I never travel without my glasses because on a plane it is not recommended to use contact lenses.

4.Comfy Shoes: For me it is really important having comfortable shoes when I am going anywhere because sometimes it can be difficult to take them out of your luggage if you need them.

5.Sweatshirt: Planes tend to be pretty cold, so even if I’m heading to a tropical destination, I make sure I have something long-sleeved and comfy to wear during the flight.

6.Entertainment: I have to have something to do on a plane, or I start to feel very bored. I usually bring my iPhone with some series and movies on it, a book and paper so I can think about the future posts I will do and also some playing cards.

7.Gum: My ears pop horribly on planes, so I always chew gum when taking off and landing.

8.Camera: Nowadays everyone uses their phone to take pictures, but I love the quality of a good picture on a camera, so I always bring my Canon and the charger obviously.

9.Water Bottle: A water bottle is like my buddy, mainly because I am going to a place where I will be doing a lot of excursions and also relaxing on the beach, so my water will always be cold for the hot weather. This is the new bottle that I got from Lidl for 5 Euros.

10. Extra Space: I do my best to leave space in my luggage because it is still more challenging to pack when travelling back but also because shopping happens, and I am a shopaholic.

See you next week with my first post about the trip,