Five people you should follow on social media

Hi everyone,

First of all, I am really sorry for this post not being about my trip to Bali, but this last week has been really busy. I tried to put my hours of sleep back, organising the house but also preparing myself for a festival. So since I didn’t have a lot of time, I am coming today to tell you about 5 accounts that I follow on Instagram that you should definitely follow because they will inspire you.

1. Jack Morris

I found his Instagram when I was researching about Bali, and then I saw he has stunning pictures of his trips with his girlfriend (Lauren Bullen, who has a fantastic account as well). If you are like me and love to travel, this page is perfect – his pictures are of colossal quality, and he is selling his presets as well so you can have the same filters as him.

2. Janni Olsson Delér

For as long as I remember bloggers existing, I remember following Janni. She is a travel, fashion and lifestyle blogger who was born in Sweden but currently lives in Monaco with her husband. I remember seeing the photographs and video of her wedding and being happy as if she were a friend of mine. She also has her own brand of clothes, called C’est Normal.

3. Student Problems

When I moved to university one of my friends sent me a picture from this Instagram account about when you move and leave your best friends from high school, and since then I have been following this page. Basically, they are a comedy page with a lot of funny images that represent life being a student at university, so you definitely should follow them.

4. Kayla Itsines

I started following Kayla at the beginning of the year because she is a personal trainer who posts a lot of videos on her account with workout exercises. For me when I go to the gym, I like to do different things, because if I am always doing the same I will feel bored and probably not come back, so I usually use her workouts when I go to the gym. Another excellent account for exercise is Ashleigh Jordan.

5. 6AM Success

6AM Success has over 3,000 posts on Instagram and it’s an inspirational account with a lot of motivational quotes for your success. Everyone has bad days, and sometimes when I have mine, I come to this page to read some quotes and try to feel more positive with myself. And usually, it really helps.

I hope you enjoyed my post and I am really sorry that I didn’t post anything about Bali yet, but next week it is. See you next week,