You Don’t Have To Be A Fresher To Get The Flu!

Sicknesses are an inevitable part of our lives. I am now very sick. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Send for a priest swiftly, for my time has come.

When it comes to the uni life, you most often hear the term ‘fresher’s flu’. This (usually) means that the freshers will get sick. It makes sense in all honesty.

They like to get.. ehm.. physical with each other a lot. It’s part of the freshers time period. It also means that there is a very limited supply of (non-)alcoholic liquids. What that means is that plenty of people will be drinking from the same bottle or a cup. Germs are spread very easily that way; therefore, the diseases are flying around (and quickly).

There is a clear way how to stop the spreading. Use your heads, freshers! The basic hygienic rules are in place for a reason!

If you are unfortunate enough and get diseased, remember to take a good care of yourself. Eat hot chicken soup, call in sick for work, sleep in, go to bed early and wear fuzzy socks.

I am sick right now. No kidding. I usually suffer with this terrible manflu, however I will heed my advice on this occasion. I will have my soup, go to bed early and have socks on. I did want to watch the next episode of the Doom Patrol; but there has to be a drastic action taken.

Health is one of the most important things in your life. Try to keep it… well… healthy.

Diseases spread and freshers suffer; that is the savage life cycle. You cannot break it, only endure it.

Update: I am now (semi-)healthy. It took a few days but I am good now. Had to send the priest away, also had to cancel the coffin I ordered.